Castle Glen of Homer Glen
12053 W. 159th St.
Homer Glen, Illinois 60491
Castle Glen's vision is to exemplify Homer Glen's motto of
"Community & Nature...in Harmony".
ABOUT CASTLE GLEN
- As you enter Will County, you will be welcomed by this quality building
with exceptional surroundings on the prime commercial corridor of Homer Glen.
- Exclusive lifestyle development featuring elegant architecture nestled in
prestigious Homer Glen. This creates the perfect setting for your restaurant,
business or office.
- The grounds boast over 500 linear feet of green space and are adjacent to the
Extension, Interstates 80 and 55 as well as Orland Park.
- Approximately 45,000 square feet of restaurant, retail and office space.
- Offers nearby Metra access and is located just minutes from the new I-355
Contact Marjorie Adams phone: 708-638-8443 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT HOMER GLEN
- 25 miles southwest of downtown Chicago.
- Conveniently located near all major Chicagoland airports.
- Median age is 35 years old.
- More than 1/3 of population over the age of 25 has a college degree.
- Average family household income is over $122,000.
- The median owner-occupied housing value is over $300,000.
- The average current new construction is over $500,000.
- Offers the lowest retail sales tax in Chicago's southwest suburbs - 6.25%
ABOUT WILL COUNTY
- One of the top ten fastest growing counties in the United States.
- Expected to become the second most populated county in Illinois by 2030.